New York Personal Injury Lawyers Help You Recover Damages After an Injury
Serving those injured by the negligence of others
In addition to physical and psychological pain and suffering, the victim of a personal injury is also hurt financially — medical bills, lost wages, loss of future earning capacity. If you or a loved one has been injured because of someone else’s negligence or recklessness, seek the counsel of the New York personal injury lawyers at Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP. Our team is passionate about helping injury victims get the compensation they need and deserve.
Common personal injury claims in New York
The following are the most common causes of personal injuries in New York:
- Auto accidents. Car accidents are a major cause of personal injury, and they can leave you with debilitating injuries. The most common injuries are to the head, neck, back and spine. These injuries may result in numbness, pain, brain damage, paralysis and death.
- Products liability. If a manufacturer distributes a defective product and you’re injured while using it properly, the manufacturer may be held liable. In such a case, you do not need to prove that the manufacturer was negligent — just that the product was defective.
- Property liability. If you are injured on someone else’s property because of the owner’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. Falling objects and slippery surfaces most typically cause these injuries.
Don’t let an insurance company bully you
In most cases, the money paid for personal injury claims comes from insurance companies. Some insurers will try to settle quickly, in hopes that you won’t immediately know what your case is worth. Don’t talk to the insurance companies until you have talked with an attorney. Our personal injury attorneys will negotiate with the insurance companies to get you the full compensation you deserve. If the insurers won’t agree to a reasonable settlement, our litigation team will take your case to trial. We are dedicated to getting results for you and your loved ones.
Make an appointment with a New York City personal injury attorney today
If you or a family member has suffered a personal injury because of someone else’s negligence, contact Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP. Call us now at 800-223-2814 or contact us online. Our New York City office is conveniently located in the Financial District, on Broadway between Barclay and Vesey. We’re open five days a week. We also have an office in Peekskill, NY that serves clients in the Westchester area.
Latest Case Results
These are the latest settlements and jury verdicts obtained by the New York personal injury attorneys at Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP. Please keep in mind that every case is different and results mentioned below do not represent what our firm may be able to obtain in your case. However, our team has successfully obtained record breaking settlements and verdicts for our clients and have recovered over $55 million dollars.
To learn more about these cases and others not listed below, please visit The Case Handler website.
- $3,889,000 Verdict (Queens County)
- $3,400,000 Settlement (Nassau County)
- $2,550,000 Verdict (Bronx County)
- $1,500,000 Verdict (New York County)
- $850,000 Settlement (Queens County)
- $825,000 Verdict (Bronx County)
- $100,000 Settlement (Queens County)
- $50,000 Verdict (Kings County)
- $2,000,000 Settlement (Westchester County)
- $625,000 Settlement (New York County)
- $300,000 Verdict (Bronx County)
- $100,000 Settlement (Queens County)
- $1,500,000 Settlement (Queens County)
- $600,000 Verdict (Bronx County)
- $525,000 Settlement (Nassau County)
- $514,669 Verdict (New York County)
- $500,000 Settlement (Bronx County)
- $300,000 Settlement (Kings County)
- $1,950,000 Settlement (Bronx County)
- $890,000 Settlement (Bronx County)
- $735,000 Settlement (Queens County)
- $700,000 Settlement (Queens County)
- $645,000 Settlement (Bronx County)
- $637,000 Settlement (Kings County)
- $740,000 Settlement (Nassau County)
- $375,000 Settlement (Bronx County)
- $280,000 Settlement (Westchester County)
- $225,000 Settlement (New York County)
- $132,500 Settlement (Bronx County)