PPID is Reopening on Monday!
Dear Friends, Family, and Clients,
We take this opportunity to offer our thanks to everyone affected by the COVID-19 pandemic for sticking with our firm, following our updates, and staying in touch with us through these difficult past few months. There is no aspect of anyone’s life that has not been touched by this once-in-a-lifetime event, and we want you to know that we understand this, and are aware of the many changes that have occurred in everyday life.
PPID has worked around the clock since we closed our offices to the public in March 2020 to ensure that we could meet all of our clients’ needs remotely. We would like to thank our amazing staff members and our amazing clients for their cooperation and compliance during these trying times. It has been extremely stressful for us all, but we pulled through it with courage, temperance and success.
We are now happy to announce that our Manhattan Office and Peekskill Office are reopening on Monday, July 6, 2020, and our Brooklyn Office will follow suit in a few weeks. What this means is that we will be able to take your cases in person at our Manhattan and Peekskill offices, but upon the following conditions:
- No client (or potential client) will be seen by our staff unless an appointment was made prior to coming to our office;
- Most PPID staff will NOT be coming to the office on a daily basis. Thus, make sure to mention who you want to meet with when scheduling your appointment with the receptionist or other staff member;
- Please arrive for your appointment on time. If you arrive late, you may be rescheduled for another day;
- No crowding the offices! No client should bring family or friends with them to the office unless their presence is absolutely required for the processing of the case;
- You must wear a mask at all times within our office space. Gloves, masks, and sanitizing dispensers are readily available for all guests; and
- Do not come into the office if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone with such symptoms.
The safety of our clients and staff is a top priority, so these restrictions will slowly be lifted only as the COVID-19 situation improves. Thank you for your patience as we gradually return to normal protocols. We hope that you are all staying safe during this difficult time.
To schedule an in-person meeting with us, phone call, or video conference (Zoom or Skype), please call 1-212-233-8100. We look forward to seeing you in person again!
Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP