FRED A. DE CICCO is partner and head of the real estate / commercial law department at Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP. Mr. DeCicco graduated cum laude from New York University College of Arts and Sciences in 1981. He received his law degree from Fordham Law School in 1984. In law school, he was Associate Editor for The Fordham University Law Review.
Mr. DeCicco began his career as an associate attorney at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP (“Skadden Arps”) in 1984. While at Skadden Arps, he worked on major domestic and international transactions such as the Exxon-Mobile merger, the syndication of the Tropicana Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City and the bulk sale of Montgomery Ward retail locations throughout the United States.
In 1989, Mr. DeCicco became partner at Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP.
Mr. DeCicco is a member of the American Bar Association and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. He has represented coop and condo Boards, developers, and owners of major office and commercial buildings in Manhattan, and the metropolitan area. Mr. DeCicco has vast experience in all aspects of real estate / commercial law, including commercial & office leasing, business acquisition & investments, partnership agreements, joint ventures & other business contracts. He also routinely handles partnership, venture, co-ownership and trust agreements for his clients. He was admitted to and remains in good standing in the Bar of the State of New York (since 1985) and the Bar of the State of New Jersey (since 1987).
Areas of Practice
- 10 Best Real Estate Attorney in New York by the American Institute of Legal Counsel: 2019
- Lawyers of Distinction 2018
- Distinguished Lawyer Designation© by the Expert Network
- Washington Square College Alumni Award: 1981
- NYU Founders Day Award: 1981
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers: 2019
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- New York County Lawyers Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Alpha Phi Delta, President
- Author, Law Review: Waiver of Jury Trials in Federal Criminal Cases; Reassessment of the Prosecutorial Veto, 51: 1983