Jacob Aronauer, Esq.Of Counsel
JACOB ARONAUER is Of Counsel in our New York City office. Jacob represents employers before federal and state courts in a wide variety of employment and labor matters, focusing primarily on wage and hour law, Title VII, the New York City Human Rights Law, the New York State Human Rights Law, the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Age Discrimination in Employment Act.
Additionally, Jacob counsels employers on workplace issues arising under the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, restrictive covenants, employee manuals and employment termination.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Discrimination
- Overtime and Pay Disputes
- Employment Contracts
- Restrictive Covenants and Trade Secrets
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act