Michael J. Fichera Jr., Esq.Real Estate Attorney
MICHAEL J. FICHERA JR. is an associate attorney in Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP’s real estate / commercial law department. Mr. Fichera Jr. handles real estate transactions from inception until closing, which includes (but not limited to): drafting purchase and sales contracts for residential and commercial properties, reviewing commercial and residential leases, conducting deed transfers and deed recordation, calculating transfer taxes and all adjustments pertaining to real estate closings. Mr. Fichera Jr. received his B.A. in History and Political Science from Syracuse University, and his J.D. from New York Law School.
Mr. Fichera Jr. is admitted to practice in the State of New York and in the State of New Jersey.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial & Office Leasing
- Business Acquisition & Investments
- Partnership Agreements, Joint Ventures, & Other Business Contracts
- Real Estate Acquisition, Sale, & Financing
- Residential Transactions (Co-ops, Condos, Private Homes)
- Commercial Real Estate Litigation
- Landlord Tenant Law