Joseph B. Caraccio, Esq.Immigration Attorney
JOSEPH B. CARACCIO is an associate immigration attorney at Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP. Since 2012, Mr. Caraccio has helped many of our immigrant clients successfully obtain their legal status in the United States and defend those that face removal (deportation). The majority of Mr. Caraccio’s clients are individual’s that have been living in the United States for most of their life, but are facing criminal charges or have already been convicted. From minor traffic infractions to serious federal felonies involving drug trafficking and even attempted murder, Mr. Caraccio focuses on these type of complex immigration issues for our firm.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration Law
- Deportation Defense
- Waivers of Inadmissibility
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Safe Passage Project Volunteer: Provided free legal services to unaccompanied children apprehended at the border.
- Unemployment Action Center Volunteer: Provided pro bono legal assistance to individuals that lost their job and were being denied unemployment insurance.
- Teacher/Mentor: Volunteered through New York Law School to teach 6th graders in the Bronx about the legal system and their rights.