ANDREA I. SCHEER is an associate immigration attorney at Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP. Ms. Scheer’s practice is primarily dedicated to family-based petitions and advocating for immigrants facing deportation in the United States. Prior to joining PPID, Ms. Scheer held multiple leadership roles in law school, received numerous awards and scholarships, including meritorious recognition as an Executive Articles Editor of the Brooklyn Journal of International Law.
Ms. Scheer received her B.S. from Florida State University in 2014 and obtained her J.D. from Brooklyn Law School in 2019.
Areas of Practice
- Brooklyn Journal of International Law
- Pro Bono Leadership Award
- Silver BLS Pro Bono Award
- Student Achievement Award
- Brooklyn Law Students for the Public Interest Fellowship
- Glasser Scholarship
- Lark-Barranco Scholarship
- Venezuela: A Uniquely Senian Insight Into A Human Rights Crisis
- Competitor, HNBA Moot Court Competition
- Executive Articles Editor, Brooklyn Journal of International Law
- Co-Chair, Latin American Law Students Association
- Fellowship Chair, Brooklyn Law Students for the Public Interest