Experienced New York Lawyers Handle a Wide Range of Legal Concerns
ESTABLISHED ATTORNEYS TAKE ON IMMIGRATION, INJURY, EMPLOYMENT AND PROPERTY MATTERS
At Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP, our New York law firm, with offices in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Peekskill, has achieved strong results for a diverse group of clients for more than 60 years. We provide high-level counsel in numerous legal practice areas, including immigration, personal injury, estate planning, civil litigation, real estate and employment law. Founded in 1955 by respected attorney Arthur Pollack, the firm took its current form in the 1980s, with Conrad E. Pollack (Arthur’s son), Fred A. DeCicco and Brian J. Isaac as partners. Since then, Conrad Pollack has led the immigration department, Fred DeCicco serves clients with issues involving real estate and commercial law, and Brian Isaac focuses on civil litigation, appeals and personal injury. Our personal injury department is managed by partner and personal injury attorney Adam Handler, who has obtained over $55 million dollars in settlements and verdicts on behalf of his clients. Whatever your particular legal challenge entails, we have the skill and experience to assert your rights effectively.
RESPECTED ATTORNEYS FOCUS ON CLIENTS’ NEEDS AND GOALS
Strong legal representation can make a lasting positive difference for you, your family and/or your business. Clients rely on and recommend us because we are:
- Respected leaders — Our firm has a long legacy of achieving outstanding results and embodying the highest professional standards. Firm attorneys Conrad E. Pollack and Nelson A. Madrid have earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Innovative strategists — As seasoned advisers and litigators, we’re able to analyze complex fact patterns quickly and develop innovative ways to secure the outcome our clients seek.
- Knowledgeable advocates — From the start, you’ll receive a clear, well-supported explanation of your matter so that you can review your options carefully and make decisions with confidence.
Whether you are involved in a personal legal matter or run a large business, you will deal directly with one of the firm’s partners who will keep you fully informed regarding your situation and options.
KNOWLEDGEABLE ADVISERS ASSIST WITH ESTATE AND LITIGATION CHALLENGES
We are dedicated attorneys who assist with various litigation and advisory matters relating to:
- Immigration — We are accomplished immigration lawyers and can answer all of your questions on these issues, whether you’re looking to secure a visa or seeking U.S. citizenship through the naturalization process. If you, a potential employee or a family member is trying to enter the United States or stay here, we offer professional legal assistance with green cards, U visas, H1-B employee visas (including PERM certification) and deportation defense cases. We can assist with nonimmigrant visas for temporary stays. Our dedicated advocates can also handle complex matters such as cases pertaining to deferred actions (DACA) and Special Immigrant Juvenile Status.
- Personal injury — After someone has been hurt due to another’s negligence, we pursue full compensation for victims in personal injury litigation arising from auto accidents, unsafe premises, workplace incidents and defective products.
- Vehicle accidents — Our lawyers handle all types of injury claims stemming from car accidents and other vehicle collisions, including crashes involving bicycles, motorcycles and trains. We're also familiar with the changing standards regarding pedestrians and rideshare passengers who are injured in vehicle accidents.
- Real estate — For both commercial and residential real estate issues, our firm delivers comprehensive support to protect your investment during transactions and disputes. Whether the property in question is a house, condominium, apartment or business site, we'll help you avoid costly problems.
- Employment law — Even strong businesses can be threatened if employment law concerns aren’t dealt with correctly. Our experienced advocates defend clients against charges of discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination and unfair labor practices.
- Wills and estates — Regardless of the specific assets involved, our firm prepares authoritative wills and estate plans that establish personalized, legally enforceable instructions regarding the distribution of your property.
Members of our team speak a variety of languages including Spanish, French, Haitian Creole, Korean, Russian and Serbo-Croatian. No matter which language you’re most comfortable with, we will provide sound, clear counsel tailored to your needs.
Speak with an accomplished New York City attorney regarding your legal issue
To get started working with one of New York’s top law firms, call Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP today. You can schedule a consultation by calling local 212-203-4795 or contacting us online. Our Manhattan office is in the Financial District, on Broadway between Barclay and Vesey. We also have offices in Brooklyn and Peekskill.